THERE IS NO EQUALITY BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN, WOMEN SHOULD LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT… TIWA SAVAGE
Speaking on the midday show on The Beat 99.9FM with OAP Toolz, Mavins superstar singer Tiwa Savage, threw more lights on gender discrimination in the society.
It’s genuine, that men and women are not equal though, I’m not going to say that I’m totally alright with it yet it is what it is, you need to manage it. On the off chance that it needs you to work 10 times harder than your male partners, don’t whine about it, do what you need to do.
We commend individuals like Oprah and Mo Abudu and we don’t really acknowledge what they did to get to that point.
They likely needed to do 20 times than their male partners. When you arrive, you don’t whine about how you got to the point you are.
Whatever it is you need to do as a female, you simply need to get it done.I know I’ll (ruffle) a couple of plumes however I likewise don’t think men and ladies are equal, I don’t think that is the means by which God made us, particularly in the family.
So I think women should understand that no doubt we can be strong in our profession, however when we are home we need to understand that the man is the leader of the house.
She likewise said that she and Tee Billz “are doing what they are doing secretly and it ought to stay private” as a reaction to Toolz’s question on whether they are back together.
She said the day she’ll always remember was the day she had her not long after following a 22-hour labour, including that she has a considerable measure of scars on her body to remind her.
Also, she mentioned being embarrassed because of her stretched marks, including that on the off chance that she were not in media outlets, she wouldn’t have attempted to get thinner.
She said she has a pouch and she wouldn’t do surgery to remove it.
In her statement, she mentions that ladies are being viewed as wrong when issues emerge from a relationship whether they are on point or off-base.
- She went to the meeting with no company, she even did her own make-up herself, before arriving; cutting expenses.
- She is taking a shot on a song with Coldplay and he was extremely keen on African moves.
- The structure of the business abroad is unique, she can record a song and it’s out the following day, on the web, in Africa. In any case, in the global market, it could take up to a year or two for the song to get out
- She doesn’t need her child to feel constrained to do music since that is what she’s doing and he’s somewhat modest.
- She’d love for her child to be a ball player (basketball or soccer), so he can get her a retirement home…
- Her most humiliating day is the main day she needed to perform at an occasion in Eko Hotel and her back zip crushed and uncovered her back behind.